The Waterton Lakes National Park Hiking Guide is a full-colour eBook researched and written by Brian Patton and Bart Robinson, two well-known hiking authors who have spent a lifetime exploring the backcountry of the Canadian Rockies.
Waterton Lakes National Park, in Alberta, Canada, is renowned for its network of hiking trails that are easily accessible and traverse a variety of different terrain. In this eBook, authors Patton and Robinson leverage their decades of hiking experience to create detailed descriptions of all major hiking trails specifically suited for day hikers. These trails range from an easy walk along the shore of Upper Waterton Lake to a full day outing to Crypt Lake.
The Waterton Lakes National Park Hiking Guide includes:
- Descriptions of 20 of the best Waterton hiking trails, plus interesting side trips
- “Need to Know” section for every trail
- A trail outline that includes every important landmark or junction along every trail
- A detailed topographical map for each trail
- Planning Your Trip” section that includes information sources, weather, and transportation
- Stunning colour photography
- Competitive pricing: All this for just C$4.99 / US$4
Purchasing this eBook
Purchase through Amazon and the Waterton Lakes National Park Hiking Guide will be uploaded to your Kindle Cloud Reader. Even if you don’t have a Kindle device, the free Kindle app allows you to access the eBook on your phone, tablet, or PC and MAC. The book is available at Amazon stores worldwide, with links to the most popular on the top side of this page.