BANFF NATIONAL PARK HIKING GUIDE
The Banff National Park Hiking Guide is a full-colour eBook researched and written by Brian Patton and Bart Robinson, two well-known hiking authors who have spent a lifetime exploring the backcountry of Banff National Park.
Banff National Park, in Alberta, Canada, is renowned for its accessible wilderness. In this eBook, authors Patton and Robinson leverage their decades of hiking experience to create detailed descriptions of 36 hiking trails specifically suited for day hikers. These trails range from an easy walk along the shore of Lake Louise to full day outings that end in wildflower meadows high above the treeline.
The Banff National Park Hiking Guide includes:
- Descriptions of 36 of the best Banff hiking trails, plus interesting side trips
- “Need to Know” section for every trail
- A trail outline that includes every important landmark or junction along every trail
- A detailed topographical map for each trail
- Planning Your Trip” section that includes information sources, weather, and transportation
- Stunning colour photography
- Competitive pricing: All this for just C$4.99 / US$4
Purchasing this eBook
Purchase through Amazon and the Banff National Park Hiking Guide will be uploaded to your Kindle Cloud Reader. Even if you don’t have a Kindle device, the free Kindle app allows you to access the eBook on your phone, tablet, or PC and MAC. The book is available at Amazon stores worldwide, with links to the most popular on the top side of this page.