Jasper National Park Hiking Guide
By: Brian Patton and Bart Robinson
Publication date: March 2017
Word count: 19,000
File Type: Kindle eBook
The Jasper National Park Hiking Guide by Brian Patton and Bart Robinson is a full-colour eBook developed by the authors of the Canadian Rockies Trail Guide.
Jasper National Park, in Alberta, Canada, is renowned for its accessible wilderness. In this eBook, authors Patton and Robinson leverage their decades of hiking experience to create descriptions of over 30 hiking trails specifically suited for day hikers. These trails range from an easy interpretive walk around the outskirts of the town of Jasper to short walks to spectacular waterfalls, to full day outings that end in wildflower meadows high above the treeline.
The Jasper National Park Hiking Guide includes:
• Descriptions of over 30 Jasper hiking trails, plus interesting side trips
• "Need to Know" section for every trail
• A trail outline that includes every important landmark or junction along every trail
• A detailed topographical map for each trail
• Planning Your Trip" section that includes information sources, weather, and transportation
• Stunning colour photography
• Competitive pricing: All this for just C$4.99/US$4
Purchasing this eBook
Purchase through Amazon and the Jasper National Park Hiking Guide will be uploaded to your Kindle Cloud Reader. Even if you don't have a Kindle device, the free Kindle app allows you to access the eBook on your phone, tablet, or PC and MAC. The book is available at Amazon stores worldwide, with links to the most popular on the left side of this page.